The Global G-31 16cm Boning Knife...
The Global G-31 16cm Boning Knife forgedhas a slim stiff blade that is perfect for boning and trimming meat joints
Warning: Last items in stock!
Features, Global G-31 Boning Knife, 16 cms:
Longitud de la hoja:
Treatment and usage of Global knives:
• Its advisable to clean the knife by hand using a wet cloth and soft soap. After rinsing the knife it is important to dry it inmediately with a dry towel or cloth.
• Do not wash the knife when using the dishwasher. First of all because the edge can get damaged when coming into contact with another objects inside the dishwasher. Secondly, because if the knife is exposed to extreme temperatures it can be quite damaging above all for knives containing a high level of carbon.
• Use under no concept bleaching washing powders.
• Do not wet the knife a lot while it´s being washed. And above all don´t put the knife in water or bleach containers.
• Try to cut frozen food or bones under no concept.
• Do not use the knife for other purpose than for making food, that is, for example to lever it open or as if it were a screwdriver.
• Do not use the knife on a marble, stone or glass surface.
Global knives are made in Nigata (Japon) and they are famous for their quality. In a few years they have achived prestige among professional cooks and cooking amateurs. One of Global knives main characteristics is their design; all the knife is of steel, thus making it easier for hygiene. For making the leaf a stainless steel called CHROME 18 is used. Their high container in chrome gives them rusting high resistance and at the same time this makes the leaf very erosion resistant. The leaf hardness is about 56º-58º HRC.
No customer reviews for the moment.